Saturday, August 21, 2010

News in the Wind

Almost down with Loremaster of the Eastern Kingdom, I have over 600 quests done and plenty of quests to still pick up, especially since I haven't touch the starting areas yet.   Need to finish the quest lines in Zul'Drak and start Grizzly Hill to get Loremaster of Northrend.  Outlands and Kalimdor both have a lot of work to do.

Dropped Inscription and picked up Engineering yesterday.  I'm already at Journeyman using the mats I previously collected/made on my hunter, plus a couple of runs through Loch Modan and Westfall to pick up copper.  In related note, finished up the third OOX quest and got the mechanical chicken pet.

1 comment:

  1. I swapped professions on my Hunter much like you did and picked up Engineering. I went from a profession that made gold, to one that devoured it like a fat kid at an ice cream buffet. Mmmm... ice cream buffet...

    ReplyDelete