Friday, July 23, 2010

What I've been up to

Last couple of weeks have been slow in game, no raiding, and generally just logging in long enough to clear my mailboxes, and repost items on the Auction House, and do my dailies, as well as the occasional quest.  Real life has been busy and my motivation to play hasn't been there.  My desktop computer decided to stop working, and it's been an adventure figuring what's wrong with and deciding if I wanted to try and fix, or get a new computer.  I decided to try to fix the computer, but because I didn't take the time to research what I actually needed to fix, and what could actually fit in the current case, fixing the computer has turned into building a new computer.  I'd get one thing, find out it didn't fit or work with the old computer, and go get a new part to match the part I just bought.  I've learned a lot about building computers over this time.  Sometimes you just have to get your hands into the guts of a project to really learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment