Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Week in WoW or Fun playing with Fire

Been a busy week both in game and in real life.  In game, I've been working on getting all my low-level characters (they range from level 16 to 48) through Midsummer Fest.  My warrior and priest have completed Honoring the flames of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, and my mage has completed the Eastern Kingdoms.  I'm going to try and get my Hunter and Shaman done this week.  Strumwulf, my Death Knight, has completed Honoring the flames of Azeroth, and hit the Northrend fires as well.  He has also stolen all the Horde capitol city fires.  Just need to get the rest of the Horde fires for the Holiday achievement.
In working to get the capital city fires, I tried using the zeppelins and had the guards knock me off the boat with their attacks.  Also, I couldn't use the teleporter between Silvermoon City and Undercity.  I don't remember if this was possible for Midsummer Fest before, but I know for Brewfest, you could buy the clothes you needed for an achievement, go do the achievement and then sell them back to the vendor and get you tokens back.  That is not possible for this Midsummer Fest.

On the raiding side of the game, I got a look at 10-man Lich King.  We managed to get the phase 2, before wiping.  I'm sure in the next couple weeks, Keepers of the Mushroom will figure it out and take Arthas down.

No comments:

Post a Comment